3 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed, chopped
2 shallots, medium, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, chunks
2 Tb. Olive oil
3 C. String beans, cut 2 in. long
1 ½ C. Okra, frozen and defrosted, or fresh
2 C. Butternut squash, steamed till fork-tender, 1 inchchunks
Salt to taste
2 Tb. Coconut flakes (Optional)
Water or vegetable stock, as needed
1. Heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots till fragrant.
2. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, 1 minute or until tomatoes are soft.
3. Add string beans, cover, lower heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
4. Mix in squash gently. Add stock or water if desired for a little sauce. Correct salt.
5. Serve hot over Basmati rice, topped with coconut shavings.